March 2020, it will certainly be a time that sticks in our memory. In light of the Government statement regarding the severity of the Coronavirus released last night (23rd March 2020), we have had to review our business processes for the safety of our employees, their families and of course our customers. Construction is an industry that cannot function on a working from home basis (other than some of our office staff) so with that in mind we will continue to open and are here to support you as our customers. Please read the following carefully which outlines our reviewed business operations to keep everyone safe at the time.
- The trade counter is now closed to the public. However we remain open as an online company and can take orders over the phone or through the website so please continue to place those orders for tools, tapes and other items as we can very much fulfil these.
- Payments must be taken over the phone or via the payment option on the website.
- Our courier company continues to operate therefore home/business delivery is very much still an option.
- We can offer a collection service from our premises in High Wycombe. We ask if you could please call when you arrive and we can place parcels/items outside for you to collect in order to maintain the social distancing measures keeping a distance of 2metres.
- We will no longer be sending out equipment to site but please look to the brighter future and call us to enquire into machine hire once we get back to normality and we can be prepared and book items in.
- We shall continue to service machines but again we ask if you could talk any issues through over the phone to reduce social contact and please call us to let us know you have arrived to allow us to bring your machine in whilst reducing social contact.
- If you are off-hiring a machine we can still collect from site but please respect the guidelines for social distancing in order to keep both you and the driver safe.
- We are aware many sites are now closing so if you have a machine on hire from us please call us on 01494 715472 to discuss suspension of your hire contract.
We will of course be continually reviewing the situation as the week progresses but we are desperate to keep going in order to support you as our customers who are very much at the heart of our business. Please do not think we are being rude by keeping our distance, we are just following the guidelines set out by the government. Thank you for your continued support and please keep an eye on our social media channels and website for further updates and just to keep in contact which is so important at this time. Stay safe everyone.